CLEAR Whole Person Care® Education
Loma Linda University Health’s Center for Spiritual Life and Wholeness proudly presents the CLEAR Whole Person Care® program, a film-based educational program. This program provides health caregivers, clinicians, educators, students and individuals seeking practical tools in the delivery of healthcare a framework for having whole person care conversations.
Upon fulfillment of the program requirements, individuals receive:
- Certificate of completion coming soon
- Ability to practice under the CLEAR WPC® program umbrella
- Access to other valuable resources in the area of whole person care
Our hope is that this program will enrich your clinical practice. We want to be a valuable resource to you, providing emerging developments in the area of whole person care.
To provide a framework for delivering and teaching whole person care in healthcare and other organizational settings.
Health caregivers, clinicians, educators, healthcare support staff, healthcare administrators, students, and other organizational leaders. While this program focuses on healthcare, other organizations (educational, business, etc.) have also found it helpful.
For individuals who want to practice under the CLEAR Whole Person Care® umbrella and receive membership and access to additional resources, completion of this 3-4 hour course will provide a certificate of completion. Successful completion of this level is required for access to the teaching modules.
- Online educational program
- Free to current LLUH employees, physicians, faculty and staff
- Free to LLU alumni
- Academic course credit (on campus)
- Currently available to LLU students in select courses